- Track every individual page – including sections retrieved via AJAX during one-page-checkout
- Optionally track to a secondary profile
- Enter DomainName to track via the Magento back-end / check here if you should use it
- First Touch tracking with thanks to Will Critchlow from www.distilled.co.uk and Ashley Schroder – read all about the technique here (no file edits needed)
- Filter your reports by customers and returned customers (custom vars c=1 and rc=1 respectively)
- Optionally track Adwords conversions for purchases
2. Jirafe Analytics – Free Extension by FOOMAN
Deeply integrated real time analytics for Magento store owners delivered daily to user email inbox and mobile. The analytics application will provide daily summary statistics via email covering the following Magento results per store: – Number of orders – Revenue – Number of Visitors
3. Magentoo Getclicky Real time web analytics Integration by Magentoo.fr
Getclicky Real time web analytics Integration
4. Advanced Reports 2.1.1 by aheadworks
The Advanced Reports extension improves functionality of native Magento reports and creates a complete picture of your business situation. Advanced Reports is a perfect solution for all your reporting needs whether you want to display data from various charts, aggregate information by week or anything else. Moreover, this Magento extension can be expanded with additional units!
Magento extension for tracking with the Open Source tracking tool Piwik. This extension provides functionality for tracking Magento with the Open Source tracking tool Piwik. Faett_Piwik also replaces the Google Charts with a internal PHPlot rendering engine for chart generation. So no order or amount data will be sent to google for rending the charts any more.
See your Magento states in realtime on a small taskbar in the bottom of your desktop.
With 2 easy steps you can get your current states on your desktop.
1. create your API Account in your magento admininterface
2. Enter your API account data on your stateboard
- Last Search Terms
- Top Search Terms
- Most Viewed Products
- New Customer
- Customer Online
- Sales (Lifetime / Average)
Let’s face it – if you cannot analyze your current activities using up-to-date, comprehensive reports, you cannot effectively and efficiently conduct business.
That’s simply not acceptable.
To assist your company in achieving success in today’s fast-paced, competitive global marketplace, the Advanced Reports extension by aheadWorks is ready to be your reporting partner. Not only does this Magento extension allow you to obtain more sales information than ever before, but you can also use the information you cull to better draw conclusions about the status of your business.
Whether you want to run reports by countries, hours, days of the week or other criteria, Advanced Reports can help you get a complete picture of your business situation. It’s the perfect product to help you maximize your organization’s profitability!