If you’re not into PC or console games you might not understand why is important to choose the right gaming computer with the best peripherals, but if you are then you know that in order to have a chance against your enemies you have to fight them with the right weapons.
As a computer games passionate I’ll teach you in this article what you should choose based on the specs of the keyboards on market today. Read on to the list of things to watch when choosing a gaming keyboard.
What to seek in a gaming keyboard
– illuminated keys: no lights during the night and you won’t be able to play games, rendering the keyboard pretty much useless pitch dark
– many multimedia keys: you’ll want to be able to adjust the volume on the fly, change the music tracks that are playing in background, all this without exiting the game
– additional LCD screen: these screens help watching game stats and additional info like clock and so on without exiting the game
– customizable keys option: once you get better in a game you’ll need special key Combos which can easily be assigned to additional keys
– free management software: not all people like standard key mappings that come with the keyboard, so it is a good addition to be able to change them or even disable them.
– palm wrest: you don’t want to get your arms tired after prolonged gaming sessions so an ergonomic wrest pad is a must
Where can I find gaming keyboards suggestions
I know you don’t have time to search the web for gaming keyboards you can check out directly Amazon.com for the best selling keyboards the have to offer there.