Watch any web video or camera-roll video on your Roku and enjoy the show on your big screen with the no#1 web video streamer.
With Video & TV Cast for Roku you can browse the web and stream any web video or online TV show on your Roku. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, video over https and of course Full HD are supported.
Just open Video & TV Cast, navigate to a website, wait for link detection and send the video with a single tap to your Roku. The discovered link will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will start the show.
* COMPATIBILITY: Please test your favorite videos with the free app edition before upgrading! Compatibility may depend on your Roku device and firmware.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO now are not supported!
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming.
* If a specific video does not cast, please check our FAQ. If that does not help, please give us a chance to help you by dropping a mail to [email protected] instead of leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Remote: Control your Roku straight from your iPhone or iPad. The remote works independed from video streaming and you can use it with other Roku channels as well.
* Personal Media: Cast unlimited personal photos, videos and music directly from your device or from cloud services like iCloud and Dropbox.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites and removes the sponsoring ads from the app. You can update and enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: Set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> USER FEEDBACKS
“You have saved my life – Honestly. I cannot thank you enough. This is probably the best app I have ever gotten. Purchased all of the addons immediately after I saw it worked. I hope you continue to develop, and I trust you see our emails :)”
AJ The Man, USA
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
We want to say thank you for all your great support and kindly invite you to honestly rate our app. This helps us to keep up our app development and support for you.
If you have any feedback, feature requests or other request, please notify us at [email protected]
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Roku or one of its products or any other trademark mentioned here.