1) open a terminal and paste “sudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list”, hit enter and type your password if needed.
2) in the new opened sources.list file add these two lines to the end of the file, each one as a new line: “deb http://packages.medibuntu.org/ lucid free non-free” and “deb-src http://packages.medibuntu.org/ lucid free non-free”. SAVE THE FILE!!!
3)in terminal paste “sudo apt-key adv –recv-keys –keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 2EBC26B60C5A2783” to make Medibuntu.org trusted source. hit enter
4) run “sudo apt-get update” in terminal to refresh package information.
5) go to synaptic package manager and find a package called “googleearth”. mark for installation and click apply changes. u will find the program in Applications, Internet. Cheers!
- How to get Google Chrome for Ubuntu 10.10 & Below
- 24 Best Sports Icons Packs