Play photos, videos and music from your iPhone/iPad to DLNA devices such as your Smart TV, TV Box, AV Device, Sound Box, PC, etc.
Easy to use, just pick your media and tap to play, only one single step to play it on your TV!
Anytime, anywhere, from any device – have fun with friends and family – with TV Assist on your phone, you can play your favorite photos, videos and music in any way you want, such as to a TV nearby, so you can share those moments with everyone to see and hear.
TV Assist can also browse the medias on other DLNA devices and play them on your TV or on other DLNA device!
Getting photos, videos and music from friends is easy – TV Assist can work as a media receiver (renderer), so it can also receive the media played from other DLNA devices, for example, another iPhone/iPad which is running TV Assist.
– Show photos on TV or other devices in many sizes to get the best experience;
– Play video to TV or other devices in all qualities;
– Play music to TV or other devices including its metadata;
– Play online medias (Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Youtube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, GDrive…);
– Browse the media on other DLNA devices and play them on your iPhone/iPad or on other players;
– Upload files to your iPhone/iPad and play them;
– Detect & play media in web pages;
– “Painting” on TV;
– Record video or audio and play them on TV;
– Work as a renderer, so other devices can play media to your iPhone/iPad;
– Work as a server, so other devices can browse the media on your iPhone/iPad.
– TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Philips, Thomson and many others;
– AV Devices from DENON, Onkyo, Marantz, Bose, Pioneer and many others;
– Game consoles such as Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PS3;
– Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blue-ray, some TV Boxes and others;
– PC/MAC: Twonky, Windows Media Player, Plex and many others;
– Other DLNA/UPnP compliant devices.
– TV Assist is based on DLNA technology and WiFi is required to use it;
– Make sure that your TV/device supports DLNA and is connected to your LAN;
– Not all the media on your iPhone/iPad can be played by your TV/device;
– TV Assist can’t play the medias in other app (for example, the videos in “Videos” app), but you can upload media files to TV Assist and play them.