TapSmart is your essential iPad companion app, providing daily updates to keep you in the loop with all things Apple and iOS.
Here’s what you get, every day, absolutely free:
* Breaking news stories from the tech world
* No filler – all articles are relevant to iPhone and iPad users
* Full coverage of iOS updates and new features
* Everything you need to know about the latest Apple devices
That’s not all! You’ll also get:
* Unbiased reviews of the latest apps and games
* Expert features, app roundups, and tutorials
* Price drop alerts when our favorite apps go on sale
* Privacy advice and frequent scam warnings
* Hundreds of how-to articles to help get the most from your device
* Custom daily notifications for your favorite content
We at TapSmart (formerly Tips & Tricks) have been around since the dawn of the iPad, and have been featured twice in Apple’s “Best of the Year” lists. With over 10 million downloads and many hundreds of five-star reviews to our name, we’re a news source you can rely on for expert analysis and easy-to-understand advice.
This app is supported by occasional ads, but a Premium subscription will remove all ads and grant access to exclusive bonus content. It’s also a great way to support us if you like what we do!
These optional subscriptions are billed at $9.49 (UK £8.99) and auto-renewed each month as follows:
・Subscription payments are charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
・Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
・Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
・ iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the annual rate at the time of renewal.
・No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
・Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.