The easy way to cutout(especially complex hair edge cutout) and composite photos, change background and apply effects to your photos.
*MULTIPLE CUTOUT TOOLS
-The automatic cutout tool: You just need to circle the object that you want to cut out, make a sticker out of any photo easily!
-Manually selection tools: Lasso, instant alpha, eraser, a lot of manual tools to cutout if you are not satisfied with the result of the automatic cutout tool.
-The new “Hair Refine” and “Edge Refine” tools, offering you a first glimpse of how much easier it could be to select hair, fur and other fine details in an image.
*100+ FILTERS & EFFECTS
There are over 100 filters and effects to make your photos unique!
*23 BLEND MODES
*POWERFUL PHOTO EDITOR
*TRANSPARENT PNG AND COLORFUL BACKGROUND JPG SUPPORT
Knockout Plus subscription
– You can subscribe for new weekly updates (every week, new images will be available for download)
– Subscriptions are from $2.99 USD weekly, $5.99 USD monthly and $19.99 USD annually*
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
– Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original “one week”/”one month”/”one year” package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
– You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
– Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Knockout Plus subscription
By Chi zhang