– More than 5 Million Downloads !!! –
“This is a great little app that can help you create professional-looking intro videos for your creations. I absolutely love the interface, as it’s simple and minimal, but looks gorgeous at the same time.”
— Christine Chan, AppAdvice.
INTRO DESIGNER LITE is the perfect companion for your favorite video editor, like iMovie.
Make beautiful HD intro movies, openers, end credits, announcements and more, using our professional and stunning templates. In just three steps: Choose – Customize – Export , you can create special intros and then join with your videos using your favorite video editor. Easy like that.
Enhance your memories with a professional touch ! Select from a variety of well crafted template designs.
Each unique template is provided with a proper soundtrack and sound effects, and can be customized with your titles. Some templates can be personalized with a photo from your library or you can take a new one directly within the app.
You can change text captions, fonts, position, size. Then pick your photo, adjust, preview your composition in real time…and Export – in HD quality! The possibilities are endless!
• Choose from 8 free professional templates with various designs. (6 within app, 2 available for free download).
• Select or take a new photo.
• Move, zoom and rotate photo for the perfect fit.
• Change template texts.
• Customize texts fonts, size and position.
• Exclusive vector text technology allows perfect text animation without pixelation.
• Preview your composition in Real Time!
• Export movie in HD to camera roll and/or share via Facebook, Youtube, e-mail.
• Export with or without Music and SoundFX (independently).
• Save your projects and customize them anytime you want.
• Tutorial mode available.
• Support/Feedback forms directly from app.
More Templates and features are on the way!
Check out template list (full version) and previews on our Website.
DEMO VIDEO is also available on our Website.
Attention! This app will create intro movies only. If you want to join adding a movie that you recorded you’ll need a video editor app for that. We are planning to support this feature, but not at the moment. Thanks.