Create musical slideshows with your photos & videos from camera roll with just few taps! Take your memorable & funny moments from library to make a beautiful slideshow with music and share it on Facebook, Instagram or save right on your device.
1. Photo Slideshow : Make a beautiful slideshow with transitions from your library photos.
2. Reorder Photos : Reorder all your photos and delete or add more photos.
3. Tracks : Add audio tracks, music or voice to your slideshow.
4. Music Tracks : Choose from trailer, corporate, ukulele, horror etc.
5. Voice overs : Record your own voice over for the slideshow.
6. Positioning Tracks : Position your starting point for the track you used.
7. Share Slideshow : Share your amazing moment on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook or by E-mail.
1. Import Photos : import photos from library
2. Reorder Photos : Tap on ‘Reorder’ to sequence your photos. Simply hold and drag them where you want to put them.
3. Add Music : Choose a music, track or even add your own voice to the slideshow.
4. Positioning Tracks : Simply drag a track to select its starting position.
5. Save or Share : Save edited slideshow video to your library or Share on Facebook, Instagram or send via Email.
Keep in touch to receive all updates right on your device. We would love to hear from you & appreciate your suggestions. Feel free to ask any query on [email protected] !
So, let’s make your memories even more amazing & stunning. Download & have fun while it’s free!
Slideshow Maker with Music Premium Subscription
– USD $2.99/week
– USD $9.99/month
– USD $49.99/year
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user.
Terms of Service: http:https://sites.google.com/view/kgspolicy/terms-conditions