*** Over 1,000,000 times downloaded in App Store worldwide! ***
* Editors’ Pick by Best10Apps.com
Introducing Eye Colorizer – the photo makeover app that changes the color of your eyes! A unique blending technique creates an effect that looks very natural on the eyes. Experiment with different colored contacts without actually wearing them. It works well for both dark and light colored eyes, and supports multiple eyes within the same picture.
Use Eye Colorizer to enhance your eyes in photos taken under poor light conditions. It can also remove “red eyes” from flash photos taken at night.
Choose from a wide selection of pre-made eye designs such as rainbow, fire, cat eye, reptilian, heart, sharingan, beast, devil and many others. Alternatively, you can apply a single color or use dual color shapes such as star, mad scientist, and beast to combine different shape-color combinations for your eyes.
Eye Colorizer is super-easy to use. Simply position the eyes with twin resizable controls, choose the color or design, and you’re done. Finally, share your result with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and email.
* Very realistic looking eyes.
* 107 pre-made eye designs to choose from.
* Create your own eyes with the Eye Designer tool.
* Works equally well for both dark and light colored eyes.
* Excellent tool for removing ‘red eyes’.
* Option to use single color, dual color, rainbow, or overlay.
* Use dual color eye templates such as star, mad scientist, and beast.
* Powerful editing features such as alpha, radius and reflection controls.
* Ability to add multiple eyes in group photos.
* Fine adjustment controls gives exact eye position.
* Smooth and precise erasing tool.
* Splash tool literally brings out the color of your eyes!
* Enhance your photo with embedded Aviary photo editor.
* Save your result to camera roll, or share with Email, Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr.
* Add vampire eyes, cats eyes, rainbow eyes, beast eyes, sharingan eyes, and many more.
* Perfect for cosplay and halloween effects!
Check out the demo on YouTube: