1. TweetDeck for iPad By TweetDeck, Inc
TweetDeck is the best way to stay in touch with what’s happening now on Twitter for your iPad. TweetDeck’s iPad optimized interface shows you everything you want to see at once, so you can stay organized and up to date wherever you are.
2. Twitepad By Infoxenter
Twitepad is an iPad Twitter client that supports multiple user accounts and multiple columns on your screen.
Your iPad screen will be divided by your Twitter columns and by your webbrowser.
If you want to quickly open a few links from your Twitter friends have sent you, just tap at the links one by one, they will all be opened in a thumb view first and you can view the full website, when you just tap on the preview – no further loading is needed.
This is the fastest way you ever read through your Twitter news.
We integrated a webbrowser into Twitepad, so you can look at the articles your friends tweet. But we didn’t stop there:
1. Thumbview preloading: Ideal for websites like Google Reader, Alltop and many others.Tap on a link, and the corresponding website will be loaded in a small thumbview.
2.Bookmarks with keywords.
3. Twitterrific for Twitter By The Iconfactory
Now a universal app for both iPad & iPhone, Twitterrific is the friendly, award-winning Twitter client that’s beautiful to look at easy to use and full of elegant features. Effortlessly read and compose tweets, search Twitter.com, filter message types and much more.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Simple to use, easy to understand
• Unified display for replies, re-tweets, direct messages, mentions & more
• Create Twitter-based searches & view lists
• Browse conversation threads between users
• Follow, un-follow and block Twitter users easily
• Filter timeline for specific tweet types & trends
• Helpful actions including: re-tweet, link shortening, email & tweet translation
ADDITIONAL FEATURES WITH UPGRADE:
• Manage additional Twitter accounts
• Remove advertising from the timeline
It is easy to do common Twitter tasks such as viewing your timeline, messages, replies, lists and favorites. Echofon has a powerful tweet-authoring where you can write tweets, take photos/videos and update your current location. When another Echofon user (iPhone or desktop) sends you a Direct Message or @reply, you can be notified instantly via push notification. Get your friends to use Echofon and you can send Twitter messages instead of SMS! You also can receive push notifications from users of other Twitter apps with this pro version.
5. Tweeterena 2 for iPad – Twitter Client By Andrew Weekes
Tweeterena 2 for iPad is a brand new fully featured Twitter client designed specifically for the iPad’s large beautiful display. Tweeterena was hugely successful on the iPhone platform and we debut our second version here on the iPad. Tweeterena 2 for iPad makes use of the iPads gorgeous large display. It is clear and simple, making it a pleasure to read through your tweets.
6. TweetBrowser By Cross Forward Consulting, LLC
Like to do two things at once? TweetBrowser lets you keep up to date with the latest happenings on Twitter, while you surf the web in a fully featured, tabbed browser. [Now that we have a device to test on, expect a stability release very soon]. Your Twitter stream runs along the side, automatically updating with the latest updates. Easily reply or repost tweets, or open the links in the browser.
This app includes a very capable, tab based browser that allows for easy switching between pages. Plus, you can keep bookmarks or review your history, right from within the app.
7. TweetTime for iPad – Twitter Client By Dong-Wook Kim
‘TweetTime for iPad’ is a full featured twitter client for iPad.
< FEATURE LIST >
– Supporting multiple twitter accounts.
– Managing your twitter home, replies, direct messages and favorites.
– Trends Viewer.
– Searching Twitter.
– Searching a user.
– Viewing other user’s timeline, favorites, and profile information.
– My profile
– Landscape Keyboard support.
– Hash tag support.
– Posting a tweet.
– Reply support.
– RT support.
– Sending and receiving direct messages.
– Uploading photos from your photo library.
– Uploading your location with Google Map.
– Follow, Unfollow users.
– Block/Unblock users.
– Mark/Unmark favorite tweets.
– Built-in web browser to view web links.
– Built-in URL shortening.(Paste or type URLs as many as you want, and then tap URL button.)
– ‘In reply to’ feature. (You can keep tracing all the replies till the end.)
– Shows the number of new tweets when you log back in.
– Supporting OAuth for Authentication for Twitter Server.
– Saving draft of the tweet if you cancel composing tweet. And you can continue to compose it continuously when you re-composing tweet.
– Geotagging Support. You can post geotagged tweets. (Go to Twitter.com, change your setting for enable geotagging to use this feature.)
– Official List Support. Create List, Delete List, Add users to your own list, and subscribe other users’ list.
– Deleting tweets you posted.
– Uploading medias support 2 different modes.
And many more features are coming.
8. Osfoora HD, for Twitter By Said M. Marouf
Osfoora HD for Twitter is a blazing fast and clean twitter client for your iPad. Provides elegant and easy access to all of Twitter’s functionalities. Osfoora HD has all the features of Osfoora for iPhone and more.
With a gorgeous user interface, multiple account support, optional full landscape mode (customizable), text expander, boxcar support, twitter lists, nearby tweets, and the ability to tweet songs… using twitter becomes a joy!
9. Twitter By Twitter, Inc.
Discover what’s happening right now, anywhere in the world with the official Twitter for iPhone app. Realtime search, Top Tweets, trending topics and maps show whats happening now everywhere and nearby. Tweet, send DMs, share photos, videos and links to your friends and the world.
Don’t have an account? Just sign up from the app!
10. Twitepad – The iPad Twitter client – Twitepad
Twitepad for iPhone was approved by Apple and is now available for download. It also supports all the usual Twitter functions incl. Lists and Search, but probably the most interesting features are these:
- Automatic synching with Twitepad for iPad.
Twitepad automatically syncs the last read Tweet between your devices, this works for your Timeline, Lists, Searches. And you don’t need to setup anything it just works seamless in the background
- Thumbnail pre-loading
When I am on the road I always hesitate to click on a link unless I am really sure it’s worth reading, because I stare at a white loading screen for a long time until the website finally appears.
So Twitepad for iPhone loads the website in the background while you can still continue reading your Tweets. You can see the loading progress at the bottom of the screen. Once the site is loaded just tap on it and you can read it, without any further waiting.