Author: Alcohol Software | Size: 9.17MB †| Type: Commercial Trial
Alcohol 120%, is a powerful Windows CD and DVD burning software that makes it easy to create backups of DVDs* and CDs. Additionaly, the program lets you store your most used CDs as images on your computer, and you can mount them on 1 of the 31 virtual drives with a click of a button.
Our burning software includes a Pre-Mastering function which lets you burn files directly from your hard drive, and supports Blu-ray format and HD DVD.Compatible with all Windows 32 and 64 bit operating systems up to Windows 7.
Author: CDex | Size: 8.29MB †| Type: Open Source
CDex – Open Source Digital Audio CD Extractor with more than 38,000,000 downloads
- Direct recording of multiple tracks
- Read / store album information from/to the cdplayer.ini file
- Read / store album information from/to a local and/or remote CD Database (CDDB)
- Support CD-Text (if your CD-drive supports it)
- Advanced jitter correction (based on the cd-paranoia ripping library)
- Indicates track progress and jitter control
- Normalization of audio signal
- Supports many CD-Drive from many manufacters
- Conversion of external WAV files
- Support for M3U and PLS play list files
- Best of all, it’s free (GPL license, source code available)
- Serveral languages are supported
Author: SlySoft Europe Ltd | Size: 2.61MB | Type: Commercial Trial
- First copying software that uses RAW-Mode
- Creates working 1:1 copies onto CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Amplifies weak sectors with selected CD writers
- Emulates weak sectors with all CD writers
- Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Writes Audio CDs that conform to Redbook standard
- Tray-icon allows control over functional usage of inserted media
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, hard-drive or virtual drives
- Intuitive user-interface, making it easy for novices
- Rich selection of preset options via default profiles
- Advanced options for expert users
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Professional technical support and customer care
- New: Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
- New: Supports DVD split file image formats – this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
- New: Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
- New: Copies SafeDisc 3 protected CDs/DVDs
- New: Emulates SafeDisc 3 weak sectors
Author: DVD Shrink | Size: 1.07MB | Type: Freeware
A FREE software solution for shrinking original DVDs onto recordable media.
DVDShrink is software to backup DVD discs. You can use this software in conjunction with DVD burning software of your choice, to make a backup copy of any DVD video disc.
DVDShrink will also burn your backup DVD, if you have installed the latest version of Nero. You can also download a demo version of Nero here. If you already possess alternative burning software and prefer to stick with it, then you can still use DVD Shrink. The output from DVDShrink can be saved as files on your hard drive, which you can then burn with software of your choice.
DVDShrink is free software. You should never pay for DVDShrink.
Author: Smart Projects | Size: 3.64MB | Type: Shareware
Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD or a Blu Ray disc (e.g. BD or HD DVD) ! Save important documents, precious pictures or video from the family, your only system backup, … IsoBuster can do it all !
Author: MagicISO | Size: 2.93MB | Type: Shareware
MagicISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file creating/editing/extracting tool. It can open / create / edit /extract CD/DVD image files, and it can convert bin to iso and back. as well as make ISO file from DVD/CD-ROM or hard disk, and handle bootable information at meanwhile.
Author: ratDVD.CA | Size: 4.51MB | Type: Freeware
Downloading movies, even DVD rips never really works out as planned. RatDVD helps. †RatDVD allows you to keep the full DVD feature set and watch it on any DVD player – without loosing any features of the original DVD. That is what RatDVD can do for you.
Author: SlySoft Europe Ltd | Size: 4.94MB†| Type: Commercial Trial
- Copies the main movie, special features and/or the original menu onto DVD recordable media or your hard-disk
- Newly improved transcoder: Better picture quality at high reduction rates (footage of more than two hours)
- Impressive speed at high reduction rates
- Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
- Include or exclude the original menu
- Visual quality control through quality bars during the title and language selection
- Target size freely adjustable
- Chapter trimming/splitting available
- Very easy to use: Our unique Filmstrip assistant will guide you step-by-step through all settings – easy for beginners
- Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that were used and uses those settings in future sessions
- Layer break flag removal possible
- Picture snapshots while transcoding and remixing
- Real-time bitrate and frame statistics while transcoding
- Logging window available
- Preview the movie during transcoding and writing
- Works with most DVD player hardware and software
- Works with DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW media
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver