1.†Babylon Mac v3 -†Translation and Dictionary software for Mac
The ultimate translation software! More than 90 million users!
- Quick Look – a sneak peek of content without opening them
- Menu app – menu bar activation, designed on same concept of spotlight
- Auto-complete – related complementarily terms as you start typing.
2.†iTranslate – †Quick and Easy Translations
iTranslate is a useful application tool for quick translations from German into English or German into French. All you need is an Internet connection. iTranslate accesses language information from LEO – an online dictionary provided by the Technical University of Munich and Wikipedia – the online encyclopedia and thesaurus, where you can find anything about everything.
3. MacDICT X 2.9.2 – Search a growing number of dictionaries for English words
MacDICT lets you access a growing number of databases, including Websters Dictionary. Other databases include the US Gazetter and the Free Online Dictionary of Computing. †[Requirements: PPC, Mac OS X 10.0 or later.]
4. Dilo 1.3.2 – German/English translation dictionary
Dilo is an application to lookup German <-> English, German <-> French, German <-> Spanish and German <-> Turkish words in public dictionaries to get a translation in the other language, respectively.
Easy Translator employs the power of Internet machine language translation engines, and enables you to easily translate Web contents, letters, chat, and emails between major international languages.
It supports the following 59 languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Haitian Creole