1. SearchStatus: A Search Extension for Firefox and SeaMonkey
SearchStatus is a toolbar extension for Firefox and SeaMonkey that allows you to see how any and every website in the world is performing. Designed for the highly specialised needs of search engine marketers, this toolbar provides extensive search-related information about a site, all conveniently displayed in one discreet and compact toolbar.
For every site you visit using, SearchStatus lets you view its Google PageRank, Google Category, Alexa popularity ranking, Compete.com ranking, SEOmoz Linkscape mozRank, Alexa related links and backward links from Google, Yahoo! and MSN. This combined search-related information means you can view not only the link importance of a site (according to Google and Linkscape), but also its traffic importance (according to Alexa and Compete), so providing a balanced view of site efficacy.
2. SEO for Firefox Extension: Free SEO Toolbar Firefox Browser Plugin
Pulls useful market research data right into Google’s and Yahoo!’s search results, including the following data near each search result.
- PR: (Google PageRank) an estimated measure of global link authority
- Age: age pulled from Archive.org, shows the first time a page was indexed by Archive.org’s spider. The theory is that if Archive.org found a page so did many of the major search engines.
- Links: (Yahoo! linkdomain) shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a domain
- .edu Link: (Yahoo! .edu linkdomain ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .edu links pointing at a domain
- .edu Page Link: (Yahoo! .edu link ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .edu links pointing at a specific page
- .gov Link: (Yahoo! .gov linkdomain ) shows a rough estimate of the total number of .gov links pointing at a domain
- Page Links: (Yahoo! link) shows a rough estimate of the total number of links pointing at a page
- del.icio.us: number of times a URL has been bookmarked on Del.icio.us. Heavily skewed toward techy / Web 2.0 stuff.
- Technorati: an estimate of the total number of links to a site from blogs
- Alexa: rank based on website traffic . Heavily skewed toward internet marketing and webmaster related resources.
- Cached: (Google site:) shows how many pages from a site are indexed in Google
- dmoz: searches the Google Directory to count the total number of pages from a site that are listed in DMOZ, and the total number of pages listed in DMOZ that reference that URL.
- Bloglines: shows you how many people are subscribed to a particular blog via Bloglines.
- dir.yahoo.com: is a site listed in the Yahoo! Directory or not.
- WhoIs: makes it easy to look up the whois data for any site.
3. SeoQuake – seo toolbar, plugin, seo extension for Mozilla Firefox
Seoquake is a powerful tool for Mozilla Firefox, aimed at helping web masters who deal with search engine optimization and internet promotion of web sites. Seoquake allows user to obtain and investigate many important SEO parameters of the internet project under study on the fly.
Project Seoquake is being constantly polished and enhanced. All SERP changes are tracked down and taken into account. Update your version regularly.
4. Live HTTP Headers 0.16
View HTTP headers of a page and while browsing.
5. Html Validator 0.8.6.1
HTML Validator is a Mozilla extension that adds HTML validation inside Firefox and Mozilla. The number of errors of a HTML page is seen on the form of an icon in the status bar when browsing. The extension can validate the HTML sent by the server or the HTML in the memory (after Ajax execution). The details of the errors are seen when looking the HTML source of the page.
The extension is based on Tidy and OpenSP (SGML Parser). Both algorithms were originally developed by the Web Consortium W3C. And now extended and improved by a lot of persons. Both algorithms are embedded inside Mozilla/Firefox and makes the validation locally on your machine, without sending HTML to a third party server.
The Web Developer extension adds a menu and a toolbar to the browser with various web developer tools. It is designed for Firefox, Flock and Seamonkey, and will run on any platform that these browsers support including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
A free, open source Firefox add-on that offers tools for search engine optimization (SEO), web traffic and page analysis, for webmasters and web professionals.
This wonderful SEO extension provides you the technical information required to beat your competitor websites in serps.It gives you backlinks number, indexed pages, keyword occurences on the page, page rank, all in anchor, all in title and all in…
9. SEOpen: The SEO Firefox Extension
SEOpen is an extension I made for Firefox to help with search engine optimization. It provides many helpful tools at the click of a mouse.
10. SEOHAND 0.0.4
SEO services: Track sites placement at Google and Yahoo for any keyword. Watch Google PageRank (PR), Backlinks, Saturation over time. Graph and table presentation of the data.
11. yExplore 2.1.0
yExplore adds quick access to search engine & social media information. Just right click, select yExplore and then one of the shortcut links to access information about the site you are viewing.
Google Global is a Firefox Extension/Add-On that installs quickly and allows you to easily see what any Google search results look like in outer countries, cities and zip codes… exactly as if you were in that location. This extension is unobtrusive and the functions are only available when on a Google search results page so it will not clutter up your menu bar, right click menu or slow down your browser.
13. SearchStatus 1.33
Display the Google PageRank, Alexa rank, Compete ranking and SEOmoz Linkscape mozRank anywhere in your browser, along with fast keyword density analyser, keyword/nofollow highlighting, backward/related links, Alexa info and more.
14. SEOpen 1.1
Provides quick access to some web-based tools to help with search engine optimization. Quickly check inbound links, PageRank, http headers, and much more. Right-click on an open area of a web page, or use the included toolbar.
The Smart Toolbar will enable you to
- See the Alexa Rank of every page you visit.
- See the Google PageRank of every page you visit.
- Estimate the value of the website that you are currently viewing.
- See the PageRank of the backlinks to the current page.
- See the whois for the page that you are currently viewing.
- Check if other tld’s for the domain is available for the page that you are currently viewing.
- Check the Google PageRank from multiple datacenters for the page that you are currently viewing.