Capture all of your thoughts, ideas, and inspirations, into a single place. Access everything whenever you need it from your Mac, even when offline.
Assignment Planner is an application which allows you to keep track of homework assignments for a number of different courses. It includes features that allow you to display only those assignments that are yet to be completed, add information to all your assignments, courses and textbooks for reference, filter assignments by their type, color code assignments by a number of different criteria, and much more. You can also export your assignments to a text file or to iCal, to easily view your assignments from your iPod. Assignment Planner is a simple and easy-to-use application thats great for college or high school students.
An at-a-glance view of your daily events and tasks
With Today you can keep track of what’s on your plate for any given day without keeping iCal open all the time. Today syncs with iCal and your life’s agenda so daily events & tasks are always available via one, convenient little interface.
4. Getting things done for MAC OS X
Empty your RAM to get things done! You are a busy man, aren’t you? And there’s an easy way to track all things that have to be done… and to get those things done! Just divide your tasks by contexts – where they have to be done? At home? At your office? At laptop? At any time you can access the Internet? Some of your tasks are related to your life projects. If you’re a student, divide your school tasks by subjects. If you’re a developer, organize your tasks and ideas by your software projects. You can also treat projects as categories for your tasks.
A simple, informative layout shows you which Subjects have unfinished Tasks. Easily view which Tasks are due today, or sort them by priority.
The original Mac GTD application, Midnight Inbox started it all way back in 2005. Inbox is still the only Mac GTD application to include more than just to-do lists and contexts. With Inbox collecting, processing, reviewing, and referencing are taken care of automatically for you. Work smarter, not harder, by organizing your projects, email messages, files, contexts and tasks so that you can always be on top of your world.
OmniFocus is designed to quickly capture your thoughts and allow you to store, manage, and process them into actionable to-do items. Perfect for the Getting Things Done® system, but flexible enough for any task management style, OmniFocus helps you work smarter by giving you powerful tools for staying on top of all the things you need to do.
Quickly and easily record all your miscellaneous to-dos and store items in your inbox until you’re ready to process and organize them. Capture it all on the fly with the quick entry panel, accessible via keyboard shortcut from virtually any application.
8. Remember By Lightheadsw
Remember is a to-do list application, focused on being straightforward and non- disruptive. We don’t believe in clunky applications where task management itself becomes a task. Remember is a simple list of tasks, always available at your fingertips.
In its most basic form, Remember is a simple list of tasks. If you need more than that, you can add folders to arrange things in a way that makes more sense.
There may be times when you’re working on a specific project and don’t need to see the other stuff. Use the Focus pop-up menu or click the arrow button next to a folder in the list. The task list changes to display just things inside this chosen folder.
In addition to using Remember in a standalone window, you can attach it to an item in the menu bar. In this mode, you can also click and hold the menu bar icon, and drag the cursor over the list. Items are highlighted and you can choose one to quickly toggle its completed state.
Schoolhouse is an academic management application for students. Use it to manage your homework, grades, schedule and the rest of your school life. Great features like automatic grade calculation, smart criteria and file attachments make organizing your tasks simple. Schoolhouse 3 builds on this by adding better customization, support for in-app websites, MobileMe syncing and more.
Requires Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or later
Task List is the simple way to manage your homework. After all, it’s bad enough that you have to do homework in the first place – why should keeping track of it be difficult too? Task List 5 builds on the many features of Task List 4, and offers you even more ways to keep track of what you need to do. Even better, it makes it easy to actually do something about your homework, with features such as multiple file attachments for each task, a built-in tabbed notes editor, and convenient reference information and links, just like your composition notebook. Best of all, Task List 5’s new interface makes it easy to view your information in as simple or complex a manner as you wish.
For Mac & iPhone users to make lists and stay organized. TaskPaper is a simple to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Unlike standard organizers, TaskPaper gets out of your way so that you can get things done. Requires Mac OS X 10.5+ or iPhone OS 3.1+
Task management has never been this easy. Simplicity, however, is not achieved at the expense of powerful features. Download your free trial today and start getting more things done with less effort.
Use ThinkingRock as your trusted software to organise your life according to GTD – the stress-free productivity methodology described in the international best selling book by David Allen.
Thinking Rock is NOT another to-do list. Its process flow allows you to:
- collect your thoughts, also called dump your mind;
- process them into actions, projects, sub-projects, reference items, someday/maybe items or goals;
- actions can be done by you, delegated to someone else or scheduled for a particular date;
- projects can be planned into ordered list of actions and sub-projects;
- you can review all your actions, projects and other information quickly and easily to see what you need to do or to choose what you want to do under your current context at a particular time. These views can be easily modified by you to tailor for your needs;
- get motivated by reviewing your 6-Level model and link projects to your goals;
- take the information with you on your iPhone, paper (pocketmod, Jasper or PDF reports) or soon on Android.
14. ToDo X
• Simple to-do lists with a clean, lightweight interface.
• Color-coded priorities and unlimited attached notes.
• Instant access to your lists from dock or status menu.
• To-do items can be linked to multiple lists (categories).
• Drag & drop to copy, link or move items among lists.
• Display, search or print items from selected lists.
• Import from iCal, text, or “ToDo!” desk accessory.
• Universal Binary: runs natively on Intel and PowerPC.
• For Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) through 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
• $15.00 individual license; site licenses available.
• Extended free trial period with full functionality.
– If you know any other Mac Management App, then please let us know by comments