1. Word Count
Counts the number of words and characters in a selection. It’s my first extension and took me some over 30 hrs to develop, so forgive me if you find a bug!
Note: By design, it doesn’t work on this very page and some other Google sites. Google’s decision – not mine!
Ibrii allows users to snip every type of content found on the internet no matter if it is simple text, a photo, a video or even an embedded object, like streaming audio. What makes Ibrii unique is that it gives the possibility to share distinct elements of web pages and not links to entire pages as do numerous other services present on the internet. Ibrii allows users to mix videos, text or photos from different pages into a single note and later share that note with friends.
Sharing contents has never been easier. Ibrii gives users the possibility to decide how to share the contents. Facebook,Twitter and Google Buzz are the primary sharing channels, but users can also create a personalized permalink to the contents and share that permalink through instant messaging and other social networks. Ibrii also gives the possibility to create a RSS feed for ones personal blog.
3. Missing e
Any user of Tumblr would love having ‘Missing e’!
‘Missing e’ adds functionality and tools for navigating, posting and socializing on the the popular Tumblr micro-blogging platform:
- * Bookmark posts on your Tumblr dashboard so you can go back to them later
- * Open links in dashboard posts in new tabs so you never lose your place
- * View full-size images from photo posts without leaving the dashboard (and even if a high-resolution link isn’t provided)
- * Check who you follow that doesn’t follow back and who follows you that you don’t follow back
- * Keep track of other users that unfollow you
- * Jump directly to a post on the dashboard from the individual post’s page
- * Easily and quickly create a post of your Tumblr crushes
- * Fix interface shortcomings in viewing posts on the dashboard, creating new posts and asking questions
- * Reblog your own posts quickly from the dashboard or an individual post’s page
- * Automatically create new posts for replying to replies (and other notifications)
- * Hide potentially unsafe images while browsing the dashboard
- * Add post timestamps to the dashboard
- * Reblog tags
- * Quick (1-click) reblogging
- * Fit the Tumblr dashboard to a widescreen display
Adds large size preview images to your Twitter web.
5. Disconnect by Brian Kennish
Disable tracking by third parties like Digg, Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Yahoo, without requiring any setup or significantly degrading the usability of the web.
Truly depersonalize searches on search engines like Google and Yahoo (by blocking identifying cookies not just changing the appearance of results pages), while staying logged into other services e.g., so you can search anonymously on Google and access iGoogle at once.
See how many resource and cookie requests are blocked, in real time.
Easily unblock services, by clicking the toolbar button then services (and reloading current pages) e.g., so you can play games on Facebook.
To learn more about online privacy and protecting yourself and find out when additional browsers are supported, subscribe to the Disconnect Newsletter at http://disconnectere.com/.
TinEye is the first image search engine on the web to use image identification technology rather than keywords, metadata or watermarks. When you submit an image to be searched, TinEye creates a unique and compact digital signature or ‘fingerprint’ for it, then compares this fingerprint to every other image in our index to retrieve matches. TinEye does not typically find similar images; it finds exact matches including those that have been cropped, edited or resized.
Images, Text, HTMLs, Note anything you want, A powerful HTML editor, have easy accsess to Google NoteBook or Google Docs
One of the most popular add-ons for Firefox is now available for Chrome! ScribeFire is a full-featured blog editor that integrates with your browser and lets you easily post to all of your blogs.
You can post to blogs from WordPress, Blogger, TypePad, Windows Live Spaces, Tumblr, Posterous, Xanga, LiveJournal, or any other blog that supports the MetaWeblog or MovableType APIs.
You can edit and update existing posts. You can schedule posts for the future (if your blog allows that). You can delete posts. You can save drafts. You can tag and categorize. You can upload images.
ScribeFire for Chrome has a simple interface that is so simple even a caveman could use it, and anything you’re working on is saved if you close the editor and restored when you come back. It really is the easiest way to update your blog.
Use the Share extension to share webpages via your social networks, email and blogs.
Shorten, share, and track your links, right from your browser, instantly